Monday, January 4, 2010

About Perfectionism

Recently I am inspired to write something about myself.

Honestly,I am not a perfcetionist. and seldom feel “The problem is that what I think of as being my "best" isn’t doing 80% or 90% of what the most superior individual could do with a given job, but doing it at 110% capacity. 110% of the time.”

But sometimes I did I made sure that work was complete to the point and check it again.For instance sometimes I leave the house,it tooke me a while to double check everything that needed to be done such as:unplugging the electricity.closing the window and locking the door.
There are one or two times I need to go back to the room to check it again although boack on my head I know I did it.

1 comment:

Niar said...

hi ben,
to check anything again i think is good. It will make sure that anything will be ok or better. It also show that we are care with our surrounding too. There are many people that seems so careless with their self/surrounding. So that perfectionism is sometimes needed to ensure that everything will run good..